Continuing our relationship working for the City of Woodbury, RJM Construction was selected to upgrade and expand Ojibway Park.
This community park located near Woodbury High School features a bandshell, open air shelters, and a destination playground. Renovations also included a new park building, trail construction, skate park, and extensive site work and landscaping.
- Glue laminated construction
- Wood wainscoting carpet/rubber flooring
- Cedar siding/cement board siding
- Cedar formed face concrete retaining wall at patio
- Exterior accent lights throughout
- Exposed wood
- Cedar formed concrete retaining wall finish
A delayed construction start date pushed the schedule into winter. The RJM team worked closely with the City of Woodbury and trade partners to ensure that winter conditions costs would not exceed original GMP.